Dr. Jameson Taylor discusses what escape hatches are available from Obamacare.
Mike Hurst argues against the Department of Revenue's unconstitutional agreement with Amazon.
Charlie Mitchell highlights MCPP transparency efforts on seethespending.org.
- Read More. DeSoto Times-Tribune – May 17, 2017
Dr. Jameson Taylor demonstrates why a state lottery would be a new and damaging tax.
MCPP comments on the Fifth Circuit’s affirmation of Mississippi’s freedom of conscience law.
- Read More. U.S. News & World Report – June 22, 2017
Forest Thigpen explains the internet sales tax.
Daniel Ashford advocates for reasonable licensing standards for those with a criminal conviction.
Daniel Ashford wants Mississippi universities to protect free speech rights.
- Read More. The Clarion-Ledger – July 14, 2017
Dr. Jameson Taylor calls out the Clarion-Ledger for its incomplete reporting on Medicaid.
- Read More. The Clarion-Ledger – July 28, 2017
Dr. Jameson Taylor agrees Mississippi is overpaying its State Superintendent of Education.
Dr. Jameson Taylor explains why raising the minimum wage is a "horrible idea," leaving MPB host Karen Brown speechless. …
- Tune in: minute 13:22 to 18:25. Mississippi Edition, MPB – September 7, 2017
Mike Hurst celebrates MJI's significant win for transparency at the Mississippi Supreme Court.
Dr. Jameson Taylor discusses how Congress’ failure to repeal Obamacare is encouraging states to look at certificate of need requirements.
- Read More. The Clarion-Ledger – September 10, 2017